Here's just a random little update on what we've been up to the past few days!
We'll start with this little gem...I was putting away some of my Dr. Pepper cans yesterday when one jumped from my hands. It spewed ALL the way to the couch...this was the kind of mess that I just had to take a picture of before cleaning up. Don't worry it came right up out of the carpet.
Someone has been L-O-V-I-N-G her new high chair. And remember that baby who wouldn't eat?! Well she is long gone! She has been gobbling up her food lately!
Someone is a budding botanist.
See our little tiny tomato?!
Emma Claire fell asleep like this yesterday morning. Rock on sweet baby.
Yesterday we skyped with my mom and Scotty! I've talked about Scotty before on here but I'm going to say this again...if you need a good read then you have to read his Mom's blog, Sandbox Moments. It is touching, well written, will put a smile on your face, and warm your heart. Seriously, go read.
Two days ago the hubs made homemade bread AND homemade barbecue sauce. YUM!
We went on a walk today! It was pretty brisk but we didn't mind.
I just love how green our neighborhood is! And I am LOVING all of the beautiful flowers that are in bloom now.
HA! This just cracks me up. They are literally the same exact size.
This morning I made muffins AND bacon...and did laundry, and cleaned, and played with Emma Claire so the Hubs could sleep in, we had a busy morning!
HA! I just love her face, "um mom...I think you've taken enough pictures today. Dry me off and let's get this show on the road."
I think I love writing random posts so much because they are my favorite to read. I love peeking inside other people's lives, and I feel that this is the best representation of our life as it is right now. I know years from now I will love reading these posts and reliving the little details of our life that made it OURS.
Happy Friday Y'all!

12 comments:
I love posts like this too! I've been trying to keep up on updating my blog more bc ever since seeing Becky's blog book I want to make one too! :)
I love random and the pictures are so cute. Especially that handsome little fellow smile at your sweet little girl. Thank you for the blog shout out! I will probably have a million readers now because of you:)
Love, Joanne and Scotty
Cute post! And I love your phone case:)
I always love a good random post - I do them often!
LOVE - your iphone case, EC's hooded towel, her sleeping pose, AND her new highchair! I somehow missed the last post about it, but I'm excited for you that you found one! I vote for hot pink :)
I love the look on ECs face in the last picture :0)
I love random posts too :) I always mean to do more of them but I just never do, ha! I should!
I love your phone case...I need something other than my boring black otter box!
That blue bow really brings out her bright blue eyes-I love putting Callyn in blue for that reason :)
I love these kinds of posts! You have such great pictures of EC--I love the one of her passed out--she just looks so content and happy!! :)
I love these kinds of posts! You have such great pictures of EC--I love the one of her passed out--she just looks so content and happy!! :)
i just love all the pics! she is so cute-- love her bath towel!
These pictures just cracked me up!
Post a Comment