4.20.2012

Future Actress

Even at her young age I can tell that Emma Claire has a flair for the dramatic. This morning she got a tiny bit upset and produced the biggest crocodile tears I have ever seen.


Isn't this just the saddest thing you've ever seen?!


Don't be fooled...she was just fine a few seconds after I took these pictures! Those two tears are all that came from her little pouty session. And I have never seen two more perfectly formed little tears! I think a certain young lady has a future in acting. ;-)



6 comments:

Megan said...

Lol Olivia did this yesterday!! I took away the tv remote from her bc she kept swinging it and I didn't want her to smack herself in the face. I gave in after a couple mins so she would stop crying and what do you know? She smacked herself in the face and then real tears came! Haha

What kind of camera do you use? Your pics always come out so great!!

Emily Powell said...

she's cute either way...she's going to be working her daddy in the future with that face!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Oh the tears! I hate the tears!

I was wondering if you would be willing to help me advertise my giveaway that's going on right now. I am promoting an event that is happening in DC next weekend and giving away a Sid the Science Kid DVD!

I would so appreciate any mention you could make! Have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful baby girl!!

Chelley N said...

I love photos of crying babies. Weird, yes? But oh man they are so cute! Those are certainly some big 'ole tears :-)

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Ahh!!! I can handle the crying, but the TEARS! Oh my word, they break my heart.

Marcie said...

How pitiful! Poor baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...