Today the weather was cold so aside from running some quick errands this morning we had a lazy day at home. Here's a little bit of what we were up to this weekend and today...
We went on walks in the cool weather...
Emma Claire did LOTS of jumping...
The puppies were cute, as always.
Emma Claire got dolled up and I attempted to take some pictures. Clearly she was not amused.
This adorable smocked dress didn't fit this winter but was perfect for a cold blustery day like today.
Someone managed to get her bow into her mouth. Wonderful.
We did LOTS of playing.
Side note: I am SO glad I thought to buy some six month fleece pj's! I thought we could have some cold weather later in spring. Emma Claire was toasty warm in these while we played.
Today we lounged around and played, and I made some homemade chili. Nothing too exciting. I am glad that this week the hubs is taking BOTH of his days off. WOO HOO! Two weeks in a row he has worked overtime on one of his days off. We are in need of some quality Daddy/Hubby time!






11 comments:
She's so sweet! Love the smocked dress! It has been chilly here, too...and Holden is growing out of 3-6 months and into 6-9 right now and most of his 6-9 month stuff is warm weather wear! It's tricky! ;)
She is such a doll!
And the picture of the dogs is to die for!!
she looks adorable in her smocked dress! Lazy days are fun too
i wish we had all those beautiful smocked outfits!! :( im so jealous of them!
she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!
She is just too cute! And I'm not really liking this cold weather! I was getting used to the warm & now I'm freezing!!
Our Monday was about like yours. It's been cold here in Ky for a few days too. I'm ready for Spring/Summer to come back :)
SO glad you got to use the long sleeve smocked dress! It's so hard when the sizes don't match the seasons! She looks adorable as always- even if she wasn't interested in the photo shoot! :)
SO cute! We have had some colder days here too! Where do you find her precious smocked clothing? I am looking for some to store away...can you tell I have baby fever much?!
The cold weather was nice, though - made for a lazy day! Any luck with the house hunt?
I love the picture of EC not wanting to post for the camera! That is so precious! So glad you got to spend some quality time with your husband! :)
We are definitely getting our money's worth out of our bouncer!
Post a Comment