This morning I gave Emma Claire her first pig tails. I just LOVED them. I
could not get over how cute they were! Y'all know I love a big bow but I
loved these little piggies SO MUCH. If you follow me on instagram then you probably saw this picture that I posted this morning. Just in case you didn't I will share it again ;-)
I love how happy she is in the mornings!
There is something about this picture that makes her look SO OLD to me. Not sure if it's the hair-do or the fact that she now stands to play.
Her piggies look kind of like antennae in this picture! ha!
"Helping" Momma with laundry. Hey, tossing clean clothes on the floor is totally helping! ;-)
She looks SO big here, and proud. I think she liked that Momma gave her pig-tails!
Emma Claire's happy place. Smooshed in between both dogs. Love.
...and then she tried to pull Dixie's eyes out love on Dixie.
Her new sweet thing that she does, when she's walking along the couches she will pause and lay her head down. I don't know why but it is the sweetest thing to me.







9 comments:
SO precious!! What's your name on Instagram? I'm ylimedonaldson-lets be friends! :)
Her piggies are too, too precious! I put E's hair in piggies yesterday and she ripped them right out! :( I'm hoping she will outgrow this phase. I agree that EC's new do definitely makes her look older. That sweet girl is growing up!
How cute is she!!
So Adorable!!!! I love putting Olivia's hair in piggies too!! So exciting right?!! It must be a mom thing? Jer thinks it looks silly haha
LOVE that outfit!!
I love her little piggies!! I was so excited when I was able to do this for my daughter. I buy the little clip in bows at Wal-mart in the baby department for when G wears pig tails, because like you, I love a bow!
MALLORIE!!! EC looks SOO big!!! I refuse to let our girls grow up!! Seriously, I can't believe this is happening so quickly! It's funny bc I know rg is getting bigger but don't really notice it but then when I see pics of EC doin the same things RG is doing I'm like Ahhh "she" looks so big and then it hits me in the face that RG is too - if that makes any sence? (sense?!)- my brain isn't working this am! Ha
Oh my gosh! I just love her :) How cute!
She has the cutest little piggies EVER! I love her face in the second picture!
Post a Comment