7.28.2012

...and they lived happily ever after

Today my best friend got married. I am beyond excited for her! I still remember several years ago when she texted me that she had met a really great guy. Who knew we were texting about her future husband!?

A few weeks ago when we were in Georgia I was able to take their engagement pictures. We spent an entire day doing their "shoot". There were several locations and outfits. It was such a special day. Even though I wasn't able to make it to the wedding I am so glad I was lucky enough to spend the day with them and take their engagement pictures.





I am just in awe of all of their pictures. They were great subjects and we had so much fun! We took pictures off the back of our mountain house, in the front of the mountain house, at a local river, and during a firework show! I will share more soon! 



5 comments:

Allison said...

The pictures are great!! Congrats to your friend, she looks really happy!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

The pictures look great, good work!

Tami said...

All of the pictures are beautiful! Great job girl!

Megan said...

WOW!! These are gorgeous photos!!! You really take great photographs! I remember you said you wanted to turn your passion into a business, you def have talent! Do it girl!! :)

Jessica said...

holy cow, girl you are good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...