So I got just a tad behind on Emma Claire's monthly updates ;-) But we went to Texas, then moved, then went to Georgia and Emma Claire became truly mobile so I figure it's okay. So tonight I'm catching up and posting her seven AND eight month updates. Seeing as she will be nine months in TWO days I'd say it's about time I catch up!
So here we go...Emma Claire, this is what you've been up to this month!
Eating: You have been teething like CRAZY this month so solid foods haven't been your favorite. However the day after you got your first tooth you had a voracious appetite! Understandably so!
Sleeping: You typically take pretty good naps. Two a day, morning and afternoon. Nighttime sleep has been on and off this month. Before we went to Texas you were sleeping pretty good only getting up once or twice, but while in Texas all bets were off. You had a really hard time sleeping there at night.
Firsts: YOU FINALLY GOT YOUR FIRST TOOTH! The all caps was to emphasize my excitement! This was a lot of work for you and me both! I was quite excited to see it finally break through! We celebrated yours and my first Mother's Day. We FINALLY took you to church. About time ;-) Shh don't tell anyone it took us this long!
Clothes: 3-6 months and 6 months. Size two diapers.
Mommy Moments: Celebrating my first Mother's day was just wonderful. This time last year I was pregnant with you and anticipating the next year. Getting to celebrate with you, Emma Claire, was so fun. And you getting your first tooth was probably a bigger moment for me than you. I feel like I worked just as hard as you for that little sucker! ha!
When I was going back through pictures from this month I found some funny ones that I hadn't shared yet...
ha! This hat was given to us by a dear friend and I used it in her newborn pictures. It's a little small now!
Who says we need water in the pool to have fun!?
She makes the best faces.
This just makes me giggle.
Teething much?
Sweet angel baby. I just love her so much.









1 comment:
It's so easy to fall behind! I miss those big bows ;)
Post a Comment