Since Emma Claire is officially mobile now I can often find her in odd places when I turn my back for even a few seconds. The other day I was standing at the sink when I heard Emma Claire start fussing. By the time I rounded the island she had her hands in the dog food bowl and was tipping it over.
Needless to say the dog food went everywhere and as soon as it did the dogs came running and Emma Claire started crying. I couldn't help but laugh that she was so upset about spilling the dog food!
Her little sad face is so pitiful these days!
In the end everyone got over it and the dogs just started eating around Emma Claire! {Don't worry...I picked it up as soon as I took the last picture} Emma Claire is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth nowadays I didn't want her choking on dog food.


6 comments:
her sad face looks cute in her precious little dress!
Aw, lol!
Oh my Lord, Mallorie - she looks so much like you in the first pic! Crying face and all :)
Aw, what a sweet little sad face! Bennett loooves the dog food. We eventually had to put it in our laundry room because he wouldnt stay out of it!
awww, what a sweet little sad face.
The abysmal you dig into the content and communicate us the precise aggregation is appreciable.
doggie information
Post a Comment