Today the Hubs officially finished his master's program!!!
Emma Claire helped of course! ;-)
About to click submit on his very LAST assignment!
He got a perfect score! A great way to wrap up all of his hard work!
Emma Claire was obviously giddy with excitement that she got to help Daddy wrap up his homework and that he is all done now!
Congratulations honey, I am so proud of you and all of your hard work! The past two years you have worked constantly to provide for us and I am so proud of your latest achievement! I love you!
11 comments:
YAY! I know I was so glad when Jonathan finally finished!
Congrats to your hubby that's awesome
Congrats to your man!
That's excellent! What a blessing for him and your family. It takes a lot of dedication...especially with so many life changing events over the last year or so! Perfect score and done in less than 1/2 the time allotted...impressive. Congratulations to all of you! :)
YAY!! Congrats to your hubby!!! :)
Hooray! Congrats to him! :)
Congrats to your hubster!!
Lark and I are proud of him and HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU.
Congrats to him!! That is such a great accomplishment & I am sure he is so glad to be done!!
Congrats to your husband for finishing! I know that you have been a wonderful support to him so congrats to you too! :)
Congrats Daddy!!!
Post a Comment