Happy Wednesday y'all!!! Today I am LOVING that I woke up in my own bed this morning! It was so great to be "home" in Texas but it also wonderful to be back home with the hubs and our little lady.
I'm also loving how great my little sweet pea was on the plane yesterday!
She was awake almost the whole time and was all smiles!
She was such a little goofball and made me laugh the whole flight! We also got the entire row to ourselves and no one was in the three seats in front of us or behind us! It was great!
We had a fantastic greeting from our guy! How cute is he?! He made a sign and brought us each a red rose!
Little missy was a happy camper this morning. She loved snuggling with Mommy AND Daddy!

10 comments:
absolutely adorable! glad you guys had a great flight!
She has an amazing double chin just like Preston! LOVE :)
awww! How sweet of your hubby! Glad you guys had a nice trip and safe flight! :)
Adorable - all of it! :)
So glad you're back home! I Bet your hubby was SO excited to see the two of you :) And vice-versa!
His sign is SO sweet! Y'all are lucky girls! :)
The sign is so cute! And how wonderful your little one had a peaceful trip. Wonderful for her and mostly wonderful for YOU! ;)
Aww, how adorable is your daughter, and your husband with the roses! :)
I really don't think she could be any cuter. And your hub with the sign and roses? Way too sweet. :)
It's nice to get away, but sooooo nice to come home.
Welcome home!
Post a Comment