3.23.2012

Friday?

Well while it's everyone else's Friday, it was just another day at our house. Although this morning started off in a wonderful way, I was exhausted so the Hubs took the little one downstairs so I could get some more sleep. As if that isn't sweet enough he handled a HUGE blowout diaper AND morning nap All. By. Himself. I cannot sing his praises enough right now. He is such a great Daddy and I was just so impressed by him today! It was his first time to put EC down for a nap and she handled it like it was an every day thing. She didn't fight him at all...hmmm maybe he should handle all naps? ;-) She is a daddy's girl through and through.


This morning when I went to water my plants I saw this...


Today Emma Claire wore a fun Easter onesie dress made by my bloggy friend, Etta! She just opened her etsy shop! If you need custom burp cloths or a onesie dress go take a look!]

I tried and tried and tried but could NOT get a good picture of Emma Claire in the dress. Thanks teething for making small tasks impossible.

This sums up our little photo shoot. Mommy photog fail.

I did manage to get one quick smile...

Sweet cheeks

But here's an up close shot of the sweet little bunnies on her dress!
Sweet baby on her play mat. Her happy place.

We had a pretty stressful day thanks to these little guys. Her teeth are Right. There. Poor baby was not a happy camper today.
Thankfully Mommy bought her a new taggie blanket the other day for her to cuddle with.

She loved it. Sprout + taggie blanket + swing + orajel= a content baby for almost 30 minutes. Hallelujah.
And in case you were wondering...she is still LOVING her solid foods. I'm going to give her sweet potato soon, I'm pretty sure she's going to love them!

Her faces while she eats just kill me! She is just too cute!

Tonight after Emma Claire went to bed I painted my nails with my new springey polish. It's Essie: Watermelom. I love it!




 

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man, I SOOO wish Callyn still fit in her swing :( Those were the days, ha! :)
Sweet potato is next on our list of foods to try!!
Poor EC and poor you with the teething-I hope they pop through soon. We haven't gone through it yet, but I am dreading it!

Joeylee said...

Teething is never any fun. Hope it gets better. That's a cute little Easter dress. Loving that nail polish!!!

MarlaJen said...

Love that dress!! Hyland's teething tablets are the best! They really helped with all three of my girls.

Greer's Gossip said...

I love those bunnies on that dress!!! She is just too adorable!

Tami said...

I hate when our sweet babies are in pain and there is nothing we can do! I hope those little teeth pop out ASAP! Your new polish is beautiful! I really need to paint my nails but I'm just too lazy!

allie-mac-fallie said...

ahhh such a cutie! RG used to LOVE arching backwards like that when I was trying to get her pic for her weekly update (which I am still horribly behind on) ha!
so wait... does she actually have teeth!?! RG is def still all gums but you can tell she is trying to get them to come through.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...