3.22.2012

A Girl and Her Dog









It's safe to say someone LOVES all the attention she's getting.





8 comments:

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Emma Claire is growing the most amazing mohawk!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Ok, I may have to steal your tab navigation bar. Where did you find the html to make it look like that? I've searched and searched and can't find it!

Jeska said...

Aww so cute that your dog loves the attention ;)

Thanks for your comment. Nice to know I'm not fully alone!! Sorry naps have been like that for you too though! It really is tough.

I get her headbands of Etsy. Multiple different sellers!

allie-mac-fallie said...

oh my goodness! look at her sweet hair! :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hahaha. Too cute. Love the pics of her hand all over Gracie's face. Lol.

BTW...I do believe this is the first "bow-less" picture of Emma Clair I've ever laid eyes on! Haha!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Agh! CLAIRE - with an "E".....typo!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Err...wait. Or was that Dixie? I can't keep up. :)

Cheerful Homemaker said...

What a hairdo! :) One of our dogs likes G, so long as he doesn't try and pull her fur...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...