I feel like all I've done lately are short picture posts...but that's okay with me. We have been so busy on our trip that's just about all I have time for. Today Paige did snap a quick picture of Emma Claire and I right before we left to go visit my grandparents that I want to share.
Emma Claire wore a lavender smocked dress that I ADORE. I love her in this color and she just looked so sweet with her big bow, smocked dress, and little white tights!
I have some patent Mary Jane's that would have made this little ensemble complete but they are way too big still.
We have a few days left in Texas and we plan to enjoy every minute of it! However we are starting to miss that guy of ours back in Virginia. ;-)

3 comments:
EC's eyes look gorgeous in the top photo!
Awe what a sweet picture of you two
Two beautiful girls!
Post a Comment