3.26.2012

Monday Mish Mash

Well even though Saturday and Sunday aren't part of our weekend I still like to do special things on those days. On Saturday morning I made pancakes, and the hubs got chocolate chips in his.


While I cooked this little sweetie hung out in her swing. I just love that she loves it again!

Yesterday we had some rain in the morning but then the sun came out in the afternoon so the ladies and I went for a walk.

Emma Claire smiled and talked to me the whole time.

After our walk we came home and played for a bit then I fed Emma Claire her rice cereal.
I cannot get over her big blue eyes.

Even though she loves rice cereal she still makes these faces every once in a while, and they still crack me up!

And speaking of funny faces...she makes THE silliest faces after her bath. I finally got some on camera last night.

She has started to purse her lips together and make a super pouty face.

Also..her HAIR. I can't get enough of it! It's all blonde and so fluffy! I love how it sticks straight up.
Okay seriously...maybe I take too many pictures if she is making a fake smile face already???

Today I deep cleaned the kitchen and made some fresh brewed sweet tea. And it's decaf in case you were wondering...my child does not need any added energy!


I also made dinner for tonight after cleaning. It's always such a nice treat to have dinner made already when it's time to eat. I just lay the baby down and get to enjoy dinner and not worry about cooking. Then there is food for the hubs when he gets home for him to snack on. It's a win-win.
My "special" tacos. I pretty much just dump a ton of veggies in with some ground beef and a hint of taco seasoning. The hubs loves them. It also makes a great taco salad which is how I like to eat it.


9 comments:

Natalie said...

mmm, those tacos look delish!
i love emma claire's blue eyes-blue eyed babies are my favorite ;)

allie-mac-fallie said...

mmmm im hungry now!

Kristen said...

Bahaha - the last pic of her cracks me up!!

Allison said...

So much to say about this post!! Love her faces, I feel like every time I comment I say how cute she is but she is!! & those pancakes, yum! Did you just add the chocoloate chips to a normal batter? & those tacos look so good!

Megan said...

ummmm your babies eyes are SO gorgeous!! :)

I'm cracking up at her silly faces!I love to watch Olivia sleep bc she makes the silliest faces and will crack some cute smiles! siiiiigh! :)

Mmmmm! dinner looks yummy! :)

Chelley N said...

Her "fake smile" is hilarious!

Tami said...

The pancakes look yummy! I could definitely go for some pancakes right about now. :) Emerson's hair is blonde and wispy like that and it is starting to stick up everywhere. I call her my little old man because it's shorter on the top and then long by the ears. I can't wait to see what our little blondes look like with lots of hair! :) I love that you add so many veggies to your tacos. I'm going to have to try that next time I make tacos.

Laura said...

Emma Claire has that fake smile down! So funny!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Omgoodness. Fake-smile-baby. That's the cutest thing I've seen all day. She is a riot. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...