We had SUCH a fun time with Aunt Paige!
She
left to go back to Texas today. Before she left we snapped a few
pictures. It's safe to say that Emma Claire is pretty smitten with her
Aunt Paige. Don't be fooled though, she took a while to warm up to her.
Her stranger danger is VERY strong right now! ha! Even Aunt Paige had to
be patient! We kept saying it was like the movie 50 first dates because
by the end of the day Emma Claire had warmed up to her but the next
morning was very suspicious of the new person at our house. She was
totally accustomed to Paige after about two days. Babies are such funny
little people!
I LOVE this picture! Such pretty ladies.
Kisses.
We had to get a threesome picture. It's tradition.
Thanks for coming to visit, Paige! We can't wait until you come again!


4 comments:
totally jealous of your adult time! Didn't you say Paige was a Theta...that's what sorority I was in at Baylor. I graduated in 2008 though...
These pictures are so adorable. Glad you had a good time
Brynlee Ann has the SAME smocked romper!! Snagged it from Zulily and she wore it the other day for our Mother's Day Tea at school! I'll have to snap a picture the next time she wears it! TOO.CUTE!
I LOVE your baby's face!! Her eyes are so pretty! :)
Post a Comment