Today is short and sweet...I'm loving that Emma Claire officially SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last night! I know I've said she "slept through the night" before...but we've usually had to go back to sleep because it's been something like 12am-5am, and while it isn't "night" when she wakes we're still tired. Last night however, she slept from 10:30pm-7am! Mommy slept from 11pm-7am...EIGHT HOURS!!! I am so excited! I'm wondering if cutting out diary has something to do with this!
I posted a similar picture to this yesterday but here's another one of her from a few days ago :-) I think we're going to have another little Christmas photo shoot today! Fresh pictures coming soon!
{Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love!}
7 comments:
oh, and I bet she was SO happy when she woke up this morning! good girl!
Yay yay yay!!
whoo thats exciting!
girl has such a beautiful smile.
Oh goodness, you are a lucky momma! At 13 weeks my girl is up 2-3 times still! Only slept through the night one time for 9 hours!! She's beautiful :)
YAY for getting 8 hours! thats awesome. she looks so happy
It is the BEST feeling. Tell Emma Claire to keep it up! :) So happy for you!
That is definitely something to celebrate! Here's to hoping that continues! :)
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment