12.07.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love :-) Happy Wednesday everyone!


Here's what I'm Loving today...

{One}
My Little Lady



{Two}
The Hubster


{Three}
The Fur-Babies


They're adjusting to the baby :-)


{Four}
My Mom's Refrigerator

I sent my Mom a bunch of pictures of Emma Claire and she put them all up on her fridge so she can see her anytime she wants. What a good Grammy! :-)

{Five}
The Moby Wrap

Seriously...thanks to this I was able to unload groceries, do dishes AND cook dinner yesterday!

{Six}
Christmastime

Which means it's time for...

Driving around and looking at lights...

Watching Christmas specials on TV...

Pine scented candles...

and fun ornaments!

{Seven}
Our Video Monitor

It just came in the mail...now the Hubs just has to set it up and we'll be good to go! I had just been using our normal monitor but now that I'm moving Emma Claire to her crib for naps I want to be able to see her while she sleeps. The other monitor was great to set in the pack and play so I could hear her if I went upstairs or downstairs. But now that she's sleeping for a long time in a room away from me and it will be nice to watch her.


Happy Wednesday!



5 comments:

Emily Powell said...

oh my gosh...the fridge seriously cracked me up!!!

Chelley N said...

Your mom's fridge made me laugh! PROUD GRANDMA! Emma Claire is so adorable... looking more like you as she gets older.

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hahaha. The fridge. That's great.

:)

Does she know about magnetic wall paint? Ha!

Lacey Jane said...

great post! I also love the Moby wrap :)!

Anonymous said...

LOL the fridge is funny!!!!

and I love the pic with the furbaby!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...