12.22.2011

Christmas Baby Bokeh

I've been playing around with my camera lately trying to get a really good picture of miss Emma Claire with the Christmas tree in the background. I LOVE the bokeh effect with the blurry lights in the background! The only problem is that she's still so tiny and can only sit up for .5 seconds ;-) I finally got one tonight that I really like. She was sleepy but I think that's what makes it so sweet. She's in her jammies all warm and ready for sleep. There's also just something special about babies at Christmastime. I know I'll look back at this picture when she's biggger and miss that sweet sleepy baby face.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous picture!! Merry Christmas!

Joeylee said...

I love it, so precious. What Deere your camera settings to get the bokeh?

MarlaJen said...

Oh Mallorie, this is such a beautiful picture!! I would want to enlarge and frame it!! Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture...she is such a doll! I know y'all will have a wonderful time enjoying her first Christmas!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Nice! I got a new camera lens for Christmas that hubs FINALLY let me open last night. Now that it's daylight I'm excited to play around with the settings.

His Doorkeeper said...

That picture is perfect! I love the effects of the lights behind Emma Claire! So pretty!

Have a blessed Christmas!

allie-mac-fallie said...

that pic IS JUST PRECIOUS!! I can tell she is a little drowsy and its sooo CUTE! :) what kind of camera do you have?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...