12.06.2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

We had a great weekend! Saturday we were up early with the munchkin and got a head start on our day. I got some online Christmas shopping done in the morning and later while I cleaned, and little miss napped, the Hubster put together our tree!!! I haven't "fluffed" it and we haven't gotten our new ornaments yet but I'm so excited to have it up!  Later we had friends over and we had chili and watched the AWESOME Baylor/UT game! Sic'em bears!

Our "black Friday" tree! I found a great deal online!

Napping and gearing up to cheer on her Baylor Bears!

Homemade deer chili

Leah and Emma Claire...Dixie doesn't look too happy.

Jenell's first time to meet Emma Claire!

She loved her! :-)

I'm pretty sure she loved this guy the most though!

Little flirt ;-) She was so cute, she just kept smiling and cooing at him!

If you are wondering what the heck this is...it's Scentsy wax. And yes, I got it out of the carpet!!! Stay tuned for a how to post that will save your carpet if you ever spill your Scentsy!!! :-)

Sunday was a lazy day at home. We had planned to run errands and decorate for Christmas. Instead the Hubster did homework and I played with Emma Claire! We had lots of little photo shoots! Enjoy the cuteness :-)





Each day I think that I couldn't love this little face any more...and then the next day comes and I think the same thing. She has been such a blessing and I really don't know what I ever did without her.





9 comments:

Emily Powell said...

she is just so SO cute! Love her Christmas outfit!

Lyndsey said...

Love the little Baylor Bear! I found a mini sock monkey with a BU sweater on that's going in Liam's stocking!

I love Emma Claire's Christmas dress! And of course the GIANT bow makes the outfit complete! :)

kimert said...

Great pics!!! Love the big hairbows!

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

She's just too cute :)

Quick question: So where does she nap during the day? Preston is tired of the swing, and during the day, does NOT want to be in his crib...only at night time will he sleep there. Right now he wants to nap in his bouncer chair that vibrates...that's it. Hopefully he'll ween himself from that like he did the swing.


Is she sleeping better at night?

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

OK. The only thing I now remember from this post is the very disturbing site of your Scentsy wax which does not at all give the impression that it is in fact Scentsy wax (hahaha)...aaaaaaaand....your baby girl is adorable and hilarious! :) What a little ham!

Have a great day, Mallorie!

Heather said...

She is darling. What a sweet face!

Arlene G said...

Love watching Emma Claire grow!! Could you send me an email telling me where I might find a Baylor Bear??(agrimm55@hotmail.com) I need one of those for my grandson, Baylor!

Texas Girl said...

OH NO!! I can't believe you spilled the Scentsy! :-( Ok, when you do a post, you MUST share it and I will pass it along to my customers and put it on my Facebook page! But yay for Christmas time and precious baby girls!!

BeckyJo606 said...

I have totally spilled my Scentsy. Wait--our cat spilled our Scentsy and we had to get the wax out of the carpet. It's a definite task, but we did it with paper towels and an iron on cool. Is that how you did it? I know it's only a matter of time until it happens again!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...