Happy OCTOBER everyone!
It is officially Emma Claire's birthday month.
I can't believe it's here already!
Only THIRTY days separate my BABY from turning into a ONE YEAR OLD.
This year has gone by faster than any other year of my life.
This past year has also been the best year of my life. I look at her each day and am still blow away that she is MINE and gets to call ME mommy. Okay I'm going to end this blog post before I become a blubbering mess. I've got birthday crafting to do!




7 comments:
She's adorable. And yes, it was the fastest year of my life as well! Love seeing her daily on IG :)
so fun! I wish I could come to her party ;)
Eeek! So exciting! I can't believe how fast this year went either. Is every year going to go by this fast?!?! *tear*
LOVE LOVE her outfit! Is she really almost 1? It doesn't seem possible.
Awe she is so happy! I can't believe she's almost a year old
Agh, so fun! Happy "almost" birthday, EC! :)
Someone how I did not realize she was a Halloween baby! How festive! She is one cute pumpkin!!
Post a Comment