10.06.2012

My Bestie has a BLOG!


So if you've read my blog for a while you may remember me mentioning my best friend since forever, Rachel. We have been best friends since kindergarten and are quite proud of that! She recently got married and guess what y'all....SHE NOW HAS A BLOG! I am so excited to read along and follow her journey as a new wife waiting to see where God takes her and her new husband. 


Her hubby was quite the college basketball player and is waiting to see where he will play professional basketball. Is that not the coolest thing?! So if you're looking for a fun, new, blog to read then I am suggesting you hop on over and visit Faith Hope Love and Basketball. I may be just a tad biased because she is my best friend AND I had the privilege of designing her little blog but I seriously think it's going to be a great one!





It's always exciting for me to introduce my "real life" friends to blog land. So y'all go on over and give her a nice welcome!



1 comment:

Jessica K said...

Yay!! I love reading your blog and love to find new blog buddies!! :) You can follow me at: bettertogetherandforever.wordpress.com

I am new to creating my new blog, so if you have any helpful hints or suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks!
Jessica :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...