10.14.2012

Sweet Sundays

I just love Sundays, don't you? Even though our Sundays aren't traditional Sundays, since it isn't part of our weekend, it's still a great day. Usually we get to go to church as a family but the past two weeks it's just been us girls. 


When getting ready requires more than just putting my hair in a ponytail and slipping on nike shorts and a t-shirt it is usually a struggle if I'm alone. However, today miss Emma Claire played on her own for long enough for me to get all dolled up.

This morning I pulled out some puddle jumpers that I got for $1 at a consignment sale and Emma Claire went NUTS. She LOVES shoes and is always playing with them or trying to put them on her feet if she doesn't already have a pair on.


I love her little smirk. It just kills me. Also, I almost can't handle how cute she is in this bubble. I'm so glad it warmed up again so she could wear it. 
 

All ready to go!


Yesterday I installed Emma Claire's big girl car seat and this morning she took her first ride in it. She really seems to love it! I personally like that it is very sturdy and I honestly feel like it is more secure than her newborn carrier. I was constantly  adjusting the straps because her newbie one would move around. So far britax is everything it's cracked up to be. And might I add I was pretty proud of myself for installing it all on my own. That is just another plus in my book for this car seat.




4 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I put G in bubbles when it's cool outside...I just add a cute cardigan and leg warmers. I'm all about her wearing something until she out grows it! EC looks precious as always!

Anna-Kate said...

Uh oh, already a shoe lover. Daddy's in trouble! Haha too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Why would you erase a simple question? (Answer: Because I'm right about you and you're too self-righteous to admit it to the blog world)

Mallorie said...

To the above comment. If you would like to discuss your claims please email me and I will discuss it with you.

Continuing to comment on my blog with nothing to do with what I'm writing about is going to get you no where.

But what do I know, I'm just a self-righteous sinner. So different from you, I'm sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...