10.02.2012

Our Little Baylor Baby


Last weekend before the Baylor game we dressed Emma Claire up in her little cheerleader outfit. She looked darling, if I do say so myself...so you know we had to do a little front porch photo shoot.










When I was attending Baylor I always LOVED seeing all of the little Baylor babies running around campus on visits or at the football games. My roommate, Vanessa, and I had a little obsession with them and would always talk about when we had our own Baylor babies. Now I have my own and I LOVE dressing her up on Saturdays {when I remember! ha!} and taking her out and about in her cute outfits. 
I just wish we could take her to Floyd Casey stadium to watch the bears play. Hopefully we will be able to take her next year! 
Sic'em Baylor Babies!



3 comments:

Marcie said...

Love the one of her standing! She looks like such a big girl!

Chelley N said...

In some of these photos, her eyes actually look a little GREEN!

Angie said...

Gorgeous pics! I think she might be Baylor's cutest fan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...