10.26.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Another Wednesday and still no baby! Yesterday I rested pretty much all day long. On Monday I ran LOTS of errands and wore myself out. I was sure I did enough walking and moving around to go into labor...but obviously I didn't :-) I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving today!

{One}
My Handsome Husband

He's so cute :-)

{Two}
CLEAN Puppies!

I just love this picture! I was getting ready to take them to Petsmart to get groomed and they got SO excited! I'm sure their excitement was more for the car ride, but still...it was cute!

I just LOVE when they put bows in their hair! Although I can't say the same for the dogs!Gracie got cute yellow ones!

Dixie's were Halloween bows! So cute! As you can see they have already started to come loose in this picture! They don't last long so I had to get pictures quick!

{Three}
Protective Puppies

This dog follows me EVERYWHERE! This is where you can find her while I'm showering! Yesterday I was thinking that I need a camera in the shower to show you how she sits right there, but luckily she stayed there even after I got out! So I was able to snap a picture! Dixie used to be more of a Daddy's girl...but not anymore! The Hubs even said..."What ever happened to MY dog?!" last night! haha Because even after spending ALL day with me she still will cuddle with me once he's home.

{Four}
Local Farmers Market

The Hubster and I found our local farmer's market on Sunday. This was my favorite part...HOMEMADE kettlekorn! I was SO EXCITED y'all! It is delicious! Don't worry I also got some fresh veggies...

I just love fresh vegetables! I cooked with the potatoes and zucchini last night!

{Five}
A Healthy Pregnancy

I know, you're wondering, "what biscuits and fruit have to do with a healthy pregnancy?" I am just SO grateful that the Lord has blessed me with a healthy pregnancy so far and I have been able to get up each morning with my Husband before he leaves for work (which today was at 4:20am) and make him breakfast. Yes, I know...not something most people would say they LOVE but I honestly do. I feel so lucky that I am healthy enough and have enough energy to get up each morning and help make his day a little better by making his breakfast and lunch :-) I also enjoy the few extra minutes I get to spend with him in the morning that I wouldn't have if I stayed in bed. Now once Emma Claire has arrived I'll check back in with you and let you know if I'm still doing all of this! I just hope I'll be able to!

And in case you were worried that he's super spoiled...here is the gourmet dinner he got the same day he got biscuits and fruit...HA! I was too tired to actually cook that night so out came the can opener and oven ready foods! Not every dinner can be perfect :-)


{Six}
Zulily

Is this not THE cutest little cowgirl outfit?! I CANNOT wait to take Emma Claire to Texas to meet all of her family and especially to take her to Aunt Doreen's barn to ride a horse for the first time! I figured she should have an appropriate outfit when the time comes ;-) So I just HAD to get this! I just love it!!!

{Seven}
Emma Claire

I just can't believe that this time next week I will have a sweet little baby to put in this crib! It doesn't even seem real!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like!!!

Here she is at about 19 weeks, she's obviously MUCH bigger now and I just want to see her sweet face, count her fingers and toes, and hold her!

I just have to end by saying that I am so grateful for all of the wonderful women I've met through this blog! I've been blessed to find blogs of women who are pregnant and are as far along as I am (many have now had their sweet babies! EEK!) and it's been wonderful to read their weekly updates and chat back and forth about concerns, fears, and our excitement. I also have met so many wonderful mothers who have offered great advice. Along with the mom bloggers I have also met many younger, older, single and married women who always have such sweet and uplifting things to say. I never thought that when I started this blog I would so look forward to reading comments and conversing back and forth with people I've never "met" before! My daily bible verse the other day really made me think about how thankful I am for each of you...

"Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!



9 comments:

Kari said...

I just love your blog. I have been reading for a while but never commented before. You and my sister are due at almost the same time but she's having a sweet boy. His first two initials are also EC. Congrats on such a health pregnancy. Can't wait to hear your stories once Emma Claire is here.
If you are ever up in the middle of the night for a feeding check out my blog. But it's not quite as entertaining as yours.
Good luck.

Kit said...

Sweet little baby!

Anonymous said...

I love what you're loving today! Hope you have a wonderful day! Come say hi!

xoxo.

Marcie said...

I put that same outfit in my cart from Zulily! Such a great price! I also added the cow dress too! If we have a boy, I am going to be in big trouble! haha

Kristen said...

Love the verse! :)

And my husband would be very jealous if he learned that you actually make yours breakfast every morning, haha.

I'm glad you've been feeling well, hopefully you take the next few days until Emma Claire arrives to rest...cause you won't get much of a chance once she's here! :)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Stairs apparently broke my water - you live in a townhouse, get to those stairs! ;)

Let's get this baby here already!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hi, you! Once again, I'm popping into Blogger just for you! (Honestly!) Just checking to see the lowdown on Miss EC. :) We are soooo crazy here...lots of sick kids, my house is in disarray, orders to fill, sick hubby, dr. visits, I'm still on the mend (cough, cough). We're sick of being sick! Ha!

Blogging is out the window right now...but I'm glad I didn't miss the big arrival! I was afraid to read your post today! Lol.

Praying for you, my friend!

By the way, my hub says our puppy leaves his side when I walk in the room. Must be a girl thing! ;)

cait said...

This was such a fun post! I love that you get up and fix breakfast for your hubby and his lunch. That's one of the best things about my summers is getting to do that for my hubby! Looking forward to doing it on my maternity leave too....hopefully! ;) Your pups are adorable. Boone (my fur-baby) is following me constantly, too. He has discovered my big ol' belly too and loves to snuggle his head on it. Cracks me up.

Love that verse!! Blessed to be bloggy friends with you!

Any day now..... c'mon Emma Claire! (And Adeline, too! ;)

Laura said...

I love when Zulily has MudPie things! Wait until they have the Christmas stuff on there...so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...