10.12.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Y'all! :-) I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love again for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Here's what I'm Loving this week...

{One}
My Hubs

He was so cute carving his pumpkin! He told me after that he can't wait to do this next year with his daughter. Seriously, how sweet is that?! :-) I just love him!

{Two}
My Little Gymnast

This child SERIOUSLY has had some intense movements lately! The Hubster and I literally just sit around and watch my belly move in the mornings. Who needs TV when you have a tiny person moving around inside of you to watch!!!

{Three}
New Goodies

How fun are these candle votives?! We got a new Plow and Hearth outlet in our little shopping center and I am OBSESSED! They have SO MANY cute house decorations/holiday things! I got these for .60 cents each! STEAL!

They have pictures on the other side...


{Four}
ZULILY!

I got Emma Claire a few ADORABLE outfits today at a great price!



I CANNOT wait to dress her in these sweet little outfits! :-)

{Five}
My fur-babies

My little ones enjoying the sun...they LOVE their deck! I say "their" deck because they use it more than the hubster and I combined! Sadly it's raining today :-( I think they're going to have deck withdrawals!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the dresses! Baby girl clothes are just precious!

Marcie said...

Zulily? I might have to check that out! Love those smocked dresses!

Melanie Mueller said...

Cute votives you got and it was a steal!! That makes them even better! =)
That is so sweet of your hubby!! He is gonna be wrapped around your adorably dressed little girl's finger!
Have a great rest of the week!

Sarah said...

such a cute blog! new follower here :)

Joeylee said...

love the votives, so cute!

Kit said...

Love the little outfits! I cant wait for my little one to start turning flips :)

Jill said...

I just think it is the sweetest thing how you always mention your hubs as part of "wilw". i love zulily too! happy wednesday!

jessica said...

your pups are sooooo cute.

and that second dress is so sweet. love the checkers.

Jaclyn said...

I just came over here from She She made! What cute dresses! I know you must be SO ready to meet your baby girl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...