Well we're officially nearing the home stretch folks...NINE days until Emma Claire's due date! :-) I just can't believe that any day now we could have our sweet little girl join us! Although she had STRICT instructions by her Grandpa that she was not allowed to come today...it was the opening day of deer hunting season in Georgia ;-) Her Daddy also appreciated the fact that she didn't come today because we had some fun things planned!
Isn't he just so cute? :-)
Today we went to a little Oktoberfest that our town had! It was fun to walk around and see the vendors and listen to the polka band. Sadly they only had one German Food vendor so the line was SUPER long. We ended up leaving and going out for lunch!
I LOVE that all of the trees are changing up here! The bradford pear trees are just now changing and are all such a pretty purple color!
Tonight we went to a birthday party for one of the Hubster's friends and I brought this fruit and brownie bite tray! It was super simple to put together and looked really pretty! I had luckily already made the brownies and just cut them into bite size pieces!
I still can't believe that Emma Claire will be coming out SO SOON!!! We're getting so excited to meet her and see what she looks like! I also can't wait to dress her up in all of her cute clothes! I especially love her smocked coming home gown!!! :-)
5 comments:
I loved seeing the pictures of 'fall' (what's that like, lol!) We'll be up in your neck of the woods very soon, so hopefully we'll get to see some 'fall' too!
ONE food vendor? ONE?!?! Everyone knows people show up for the food. The bday party pic you just posted is case in point! Haha! Ridic.
All babies should wear smocked clothing. Toooooo cute! That little outfit is so sweet.
By the way....good thing Emma Claire didn't ruin hunting day. She would've never lived that one down. ;)
Glad you all were able to enjoy a day out together before her arrival! So funny about deer season! What's the doc saying? Do they think you'll make it to due date? Hope you have a great Sunday!
Your fruit and brownie tray made my mouth water! Beautiful! And oh the excitement of waiting for Miss Emma Claire to have her "coming-out" party! Love the little smocked gown...nothing is sweeter!
Praying for a safe delivery for you and a very healthy baby!
Blessings!
I want some of those brownies and fruit!!! ha
I love the smocked dress! There is nothing cuter! I want to go and buy some, but just in case we have a boy, I am trying to hold off! It's hard though!
Post a Comment