10.07.2011

Show Us Your Life: Show us Your Pets

Today at Kelly's Korner she's hosting her weekly SUYL and this week is Show Us Your Pets! I seriously don't think I can capture my dog's little personalities in a single blog post but I'll try ;-) Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I have two fur babies...Gracie and Dixie.

This is Gracie, she's our little Chi-Weenie...half Chihuahua half Dachshund. We rescued her from a shelter in Waco almost three years ago. I don't know what I would do without this goofy dog.

This happy dog is Dixie. She's half Chihuahua half Pomeranian and is the sweetest dog on the planet. She has yet to meet a person who doesn't fall in love with her. Those of you who have met her know what I mean :-)

The follow me EVERYWHERE... :-)

I really don't know what I would do without them.

Even when they're rotten....

Which is more often than you would think, and what dogs do you know that POSE with the messes they create so their Mom can take pictures?! HA!

But most of the time they're really sweet.

And more often than not THEY put up with ME!

I constantly use them as bow models.


This one also thinks that she is a human and deserves a spot at the table.

I suppose we do give them reason to feel that they are furry humans...



All in all I really don't know what I would do without them. They are great little companions and I'm excited to see how they do when Emma Claire arrives. I'm very confident that they'll be great big sisters :-)



6 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Your dogs are so cute. Of our 3 chihuahuas, the first two are the most socialized. We were new in town and had zero friends when we got our 3rd, so everyone is a stranger. It's hard to socialize them once they're older. I'm crossing my fingers they do all right with the baby!

allie-mac-fallie said...

Aweeee soo cute! omg I love how you put bows on them to model hahhahahahha :)

Elizabeth said...

Aww so cute! We have a miniature dachshund and don't know what our life would be like without her either!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Such cute doggies! :) I love the bow pic, the rotten pics, the sleeping pic, the eyes-wide-open-eating pic, the tongue pic. Hahaha! All adorable. I think you definitely showed a glimpse of their personalities. :)

You know what's ironic? While busy reading BLOGS, I guess I missed Sasha's "signs" to go out and let's just say the post I just did becomes a whole lot more applicable! Smell-O-Blog would be a bad, bad idea. Lol.

jessica said...

cutest dogs ever. seriously they are precious. and i am sure they will both be super protective when little emma claire arrives :)

Marcie said...

Look how much we spoil our doggies..... our kids are gonna be rotten! ha!
But that would be fine with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...