9.21.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!! I feel like this last week has flown by and this one is going just as fast!!! I think it's because I've been so busy getting the house in order! Don't forget to link up with Jamie at This Kind of Love and share what YOU'RE loving today!


Today I'm loving...

{One}
My Followers

I am almost to 100 followers!!! WOW! And I'm past 50,000 views!

I honestly LOVE getting each and every comment from you guys! It just makes my day, you really have no idea! Anyways, having said that...I have always wanted to do a giveaway but just haven't ever thought of anything worthy of a giveaway. So does anyone have any giveaway ideas?! I think they're so fun and I would LOVE to do one, I just can't think of what to do!

{Two}
Dixie and Gracie

Even when they DESTROY the living room ;-) To be fair I let them rip up the cardboard part of the paper towel! They were just too funny while they were playing with it.

{Three}
My new Bath and Body Works Candle

It smells SO GOOD! And right now it's buy 2 for $20! A great deal!

{Four}

 Elizabeth, over at A Wedding Story, is having a GREAT giveaway! You should go check it out!!! :-) Not to mention that I LOVE her blog and you should go visit her anyways!  

{Five}
Hottie Hubs

I mean come on...how cute is this?! There pretty much isn't anything cuter (to me at least) than a soon to be Daddy putting together a crib. Other than a Daddy holding the ACTUAL baby ;-)  

{Six}
Fall decorations


Just a little sneak peek at my fall wreath I made! ;-) I'll do a post about all of my fall decor soon!


{Seven}
Pregnancy Hormones and Prenatal Vitamins

Because they make my hair do THIS! I think this is the thickest my hair has ever been! Not that I had thin hair to begin with, but I just have more of it now! However, I have heard that once baby shows up it's likely to start falling out, EEK! So I'm trying to enjoy this while it lasts. Sadly it's in a ponytail most days and doesn't get all dolled up that often ;-) HA!

I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!




9 comments:

Joeylee said...

Those are great loves! I bet that candle smells really good!

Happy Wednesday

kimert said...

Great list!
Have I mentioned that I have been working on a wreath that I saw on Pinterest for over a month now?? Yep. Still.not.done. I may skip Friday night's football game and stay home (alone!!!) to finish it. I may even make a trip to Michael's or Hobby Lobby for extra craft stuff.

Emily Powell said...

yep...the hair will fall out. G is four months old and it hasn't stopped yet! It is so GROSS...and A LOT is coming out. I swear I am goin bald!

Bre said...

Mallorie you always have had amazing hair! Sorry babe, but I can't tell a difference :) I'm so excited for EC's hair!!!!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

You and I have been neck & neck on followers for a looooong time. Lol. I haven't done much to try to get any new ones. I barely have time to brush my teeth! Wish I were kidding. I've had a giveaway planned for quite some time (something from The Pea Closet, of course)....but I guess we'll have to wait and see when we hit 100.

Have any "white elephant gifts" you want to rid yourself of? Haha. Just kidding. ;)

That pic of your hub is so sweet. I agree...not much better than that to any doting wife. ;)

I won't even comment about the hair. :( I actually have a hair post (sniff, sniff) that I'm planning to do. Hair after babies (make that 3) just "ain't" the same. Of course, your hair is probably way thicker than mine to begin with...so maybe you'll bypass the bad hair stage (which is now the story of my life.) Yours is beautiful!

Anywho...so jealous (in a friendly, non-sin-kind-of-way...haha!) that you even have time to make a CUTE fall wreath.

jessica said...

congrats you hit 100 followers!!!!
thats exciting. youre so crafty you should do some kind of diy giveaway.

im gunna have to go to b&bw soon and get me some of those candles everyone keeps raving about.

Arlene G said...

Cant wait to see your autumnal wreath as Martha Stewart would say!! And you are right...pregnancy gives you great hair and great skin. I loved being pregnant for that alone!!:) Congrats on your 100 followers!

Greer's Gossip said...

What great things to be loving. Congrats on the followers, love the picture of your husband putting the crib together and your gorgeous hair!!

Kristen said...

I am so going to go get some candles tomorrow...haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...