9.14.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Which means we're halfway through the week! Which for me means that the Hubster is halfway done with his first week back at work! YAY! :-) I haven't linked up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love in a while, go join the party!!!


This week I'm loving...

{One}
My Handsome Hubster :-)

hehe...this was taken on his first afternoon home...he was EXHAUSTED! Don't be fooled by this though...just a short time later he was out in the backyard doing this...

He's such a hard worker!

{Two}
My furry companions

These two literally follow me EVERYWHERE. Not that I mind, it's nice having "someone" around when I'm puttering around our house cleaning and doing other chores :-) They always wait at the top of the stairs for me...they get there a little quicker than I do these days! It's like they're saying, "Come on...hurry up!"

{Three}
That a "FALL FRONT" is coming!!!


{Four}
That Emma Claire's nursery is PAINTED!

Such a good Daddy!

{Five}
That the Hubster and I got to go into the city this weekend!

We went into Chinatown and met up with some friends! We had such a good time and I totally failed and forgot my camera so this is the only picture I took! :-( But we ate at a great little pizza place and I had so much fun getting to meet his friends and their wives/girlfriends!

{Six}
My little Munchkin, and her apparent flexibility...

Seriously I think my stomach has turned into a gymnasium! Look at this!!! I took this picture looking straight down at my stomach...I wish I could see what the heck she's doing!!! I've been told she's running out of room, but I think somebody should tell HER that!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Arlene G said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished nursery!...It seems once the room is finished it is like, Yes, we really are having a baby. I remember washing all the little clothes and putting them in the chest of drawers before we welcomed our first son. Sweet times.

Kristen said...

What a helpful husband you have! :)

And I am loving this fall front. Bring on the hoodies.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...