9.29.2011

Show Us Your Life: Shopping for Kiddos

Kelly, over at Kelly's Korner, is hosting Show Us Your Life: Where do you shop for your kids? I am SO excited to see what other people have to post about this topic! I'm always looking for great deals and steals and love hearing about new shops! I have been building quite the wardrobe for the little miss during the past 8 months, and have had SO MUCH FUN doing so! That being said, my baby clothes shopping is limited but I do have a few favorites!

Once Upon a Child


I shopped here with my Mom and got SO. MUCH. STUFF! I got several cute smocked dresses, name brand clothing, several pieces with tags still attached, and other basics that were great deals. I blogged about this shopping experience...Growing a Baby AND a Wardrobe.

Zulily


I have just recently discovered Zulily and I LOVE it! I have ordered Emma Claire's closet organizers and a sweet little smocked gown! But they sell out early so you have to be quick!!! The sales are different each day and start at 9ET! It's a favorite part of my day, seeing if I can find a great deal!

Etsy

I have gotten several monogrammed things off of Etsy! It's so much fun to search through all of the different stores. I don't have any favorites yet, I just do a search for monogrammed dresses/gowns/etc.

Target

I have to say that I LOVE TARGET! I also love their clearance section! I've gotten several really cute outfits at target for $1-$2!

Miss Emma Claire has also been SO BLESSED by our wonderful family and friends and has gotten so many cute outfits! She has quite the wardrobe and I just hope she gets to wear everything at least once!!!

Where do you shop for your kid's clothes?



4 comments:

Tiff said...

I think we shop at many of the same places! I love Etsy! One of my favorites of all time!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Ummm... The Pea Closet

;)

Her girly skirts & pillowcase tops/dresses, for sure! (Did you think I would say somewhere else?)

For some reason, I have not jumped on the Zulily bandwagon. I need to look into that.

Most comes from Target. I'm always there anyway! :)

That's great you have so much for Emma Claire already. Mommy tip: take pics of her in every outfit (favorite ones anyway), that way you can remember all of them. She'll outgrow outfits before you even cut tags off! I didn't buy much in the 0-3 range b/c I didn't go out much at all.

I'm sure Emma Claire will be dressed to the nines. ;) I bet you have most everything washed and ready to go.

Sophisticated Steps

kimert said...

I use to shop mostly at Children's Place but have learned the older they get the harder it is to keep them in clothes! My kids are growing like weeds so i tend to not stock up and buy clothes like I did when they were small. We mostly shop Target, Old Navy and Crazy8.

Carla Bourland said...

I LOVE Once Upon A Child! I wish there were one closer to me. I just went to the one in College Station and found tons of great buys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...