1.31.2012

Valentine's Day Book Sneak Peek

Today I'm LOVING that I just finished a little book on Shutterfly for our family! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and cannot wait for it to come in the mail! Here's a little peek at the cuteness!


It helps that I have some really cute faces to work with!

What are you loving on this Wednesday!? Link up {HERE} and join in on the fun!


6 comments:

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I love photo books! I don't love scrapbooking, but I can click and fill in templates :)

Megan said...

I've been making a "valentines day" themed book on shutterfly too! Hoping to finish it this week!

Your book looks GREAT!!

Also, loving you new blog design! :)

Kristen said...

Super cute!

And I love the new blog design!

Diana said...

Love the photo book!

Unknown said...

that's so cute! I love that giant bow :)

happy February!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

What a treasure! I really like that pic in the top left next to "L is for".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...