1.27.2012

My Chatty Little Lady

I already know Emma Claire is going to be a talker, hmmm I wonder where she gets that from? ;-) In the mornings she just has so much to say. She will coo and go on and on for me! I finally got a "conversation" on video. Melts my heart.




8 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Agh! Can't see it on the iPad.
Be right back! ;)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Oh my heavens. Baby talk is the best!!!! She is so cute. And I love that Texas accent! (Uh...yours, not hers. Haha.)

cait said...

This is so, so precious!! Morning is Adeline's most chatty time too and I adore it! She wakes up grinning at me so big her eyes are almost shut. So sweet. And then she wants to talk and talk and talk some more. It's one of the most rewarding parts of this whole journey so far, in my opinion! :) Enjoy your weekend!!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

I love it when babies talk :)

Sarah said...

so cute!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

oh my goodness! she is soo cute! This cracks me up because she is make the SAME EXACT sounds that RG makes! Think they could understand each other hehe :)
RG isnt talking as much as she was a couple weeks ago :( hopefully she will start up again soon ha!
Love miss EC!! :)

Tami said...

Awww! I am dying over this video! I just love when they coo and babble with such determination. It really sounds like she's trying to tell you something.

Bre said...

I love how the fur-babies are talking too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...