7.06.2011

Plenty of Pink!

Today my mother-in-law and I went to a cute little boutique, Polka Dots, and got some of the cutest goodies for miss Emma Claire! :-)

You can find them on facebook HERE!

How cute are these?! Bibs for each day of the week!

I am obsessed with these sweet little ruffle socks! Too cute!

Little bear outfit!!! Perfect for a cold DC winter!

Another cute little outfit, the little feet are just too cute!

I am OBSESSED with this sweet gown! It is just so adorable, I can't wait to put her in it!!!

On another note...THIS IS MY 100th POST!  I cannot believe I've been blogging for this long! I have loved every minute of it and I also love all of the followers I've gained, you guys are THE BEST! I never thought I would have so many bloggy friends that I look forward to hearing from! I am planning a giveaway to celebrate my 100th post as soon as I am all done traveling and am a little more settled...before the big move! Thank you to each of my followers, and to all of my readers! I love knowing that people enjoy reading what I write!!! :-)  


6 comments:

Greer's Gossip said...

Happy 100th post!! Your purchases from Emma Claire are precious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your "shout out"! I enjoyed having you and your MIL shop with me today. God pours out his blessings through meeting new people such as yourselves. Here's hoping nothing but the best for you and yours!
Shonna O'Quinn
Owner of Polka Dots :)

Joeylee said...

loving all the new baby clothes, so adorable.
CONGRATS on 100 posts.

Arlene G said...

Happy 100th....and CUTE clothes for the bebe!!

Heather said...

The baby things are so darling!!

Amber said...

Adorable finds! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...