7.28.2011

Our New Happy Home

I had been waiting to blog about where we'll be living after our big move because I didn't want to jinx anything! Well...the movers have been called, all paperwork is in and approved, and travel plans have been made...so I've decided to share a picture of our new home! :-)


I just love it! I can't wait to start decorating and making it our home! Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me and given me advice throughout this process. My stress level is down...a little :-) Moving is tough...moving is tougher when you're pregnant...and moving is EVEN tougher when you're in charge of EVERYTHING because the hubby is away working hard. I've grown tremendously through the past few months and although this has been a stressful process I'm glad that I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. I'll feel much better when we're all moved in and settled!

“The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger.” Job 17:9


10 comments:

Kayla said...

I love it sweet girl. I can't wait to see what you do with it to make it your own :)

Arlene G said...

Looking forward to decorating ideas that I can steal!!:)

Joeylee said...

love it...glad everything worked out for you guys, now you can stress a little less. Moving while prego is tough! good luck with the move and I cant wait to see it all decorated!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful home!

kimert said...

Congrats! It is beautiful and I can't wait to see all the decorating you do!

Adrianna said...

Such a cute place! DC is a wonderful city too!! good luck with everything and congrats! And i know how you feel about the moving thing i am in the same boat, except i am stressed because i dont even know where my job is sending me yet haha

Heather said...

Congratulations and good luck!!

Ashlee said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous, I'd love to live in (or even just vacation in) DC! :)

allie-mac-fallie said...

aweee yay! I am so happy for you all and applaud you on all of your hard work! :) It def. looks like a HAPPY home!!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

How exciting! You do realize your decorating and projects will NEVER be finished. Lol. :)

Sophisticated Steps

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...