I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! :-) We had a great time celebrating up in the mountains, and I saw one of the best fireworks show that I've ever seen!
Thank you to all of the men and women who have served, or are currently serving, in the armed forces to secure our freedom.
“Every good citizen makes his country's honor his own, and cherishes it not only as precious but as sacred. He is willing to risk his life in its defence and is conscious that he gains protection while he gives it.” Andrew Jackson
6 comments:
Those fireworks do look AMAZING!! And your top is so cute! Glad y'all had a good 4th :)
you & your hubby are so cute toghether. those fireworks look awesome!
love that fourth of july tablecloth. so festive!
Love that pretty table....everything looks so festive.
Hope you guys had a great 4th! The pics are great mal :)
WOW!! what GREAT pictures... and I am SO jealous ya'll had homemade icecream! I told my family yesterday how goooood that sounded :) Love the pics of the boats at night, and the fireworks and everything... :)
Post a Comment