What I'm Loving today...
{One}
My Sweet Hubby/Emma Claire's Daddy
He works SO hard, I am so proud of him! Lately he's been leaving the house at 5am and not getting home until 8pm :-( This has been hard since he works so hard all day long he is exhausted when he gets home so we usually head to bed right after dinnertime. AND on top of all of that he is working to finish up his masters so he has LOTS of homework lately. I am just so proud of everything he is doing for our little family. He comes home and spends as much time with Emma Claire as possible...hence holding her while she sleeps and he works :-) Which is pretty adorable.
{Two}
My Sweet Sweet Smiley Baby
Be still my heart...I cannot get enough of this cute face! I'm also loving that for the past two nights she has slept for two four hour stretches and has only been up for an hour in between!!! Hallelujah!
Happy baby before bath time.
I just love her smiles more than anything else in the whole world! I can't wait until her smiles become more intentional :-)
{Three}
My Fur-Babies
I promise I haven't forgotten them :-)
{Four}
Made Up Dinners
I made a yummy tater-tot casserole a few nights ago. I just kind of made it up as I went along and I think it's one of my favorite dinners I've made in a while! In it is ground beef, onions, peas, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and crushed up tater-tots. Then I topped it with tater-tots and cheese!
{Five}
Big Bows
Hehe her face cracks me up in this one! It's like she's thinking..."holy cow, is Mom serious with this bow?!" This was her first time to wear a BIG bow and she was such a trooper and just looked so cute! A double name and a big ole' bow...doesn't get much more southern than that, if she was in one of her smocked outfits we'd be all set ;-)


11 comments:
I'm so glad you all are doing so well - Emma Claire is just darling!
Such a smily girl, so cute.
We make tater tot casserole too, it's a favorite in our house
I bet you are having so much fun with that precious baby girl!!
My husband has been working a lot lately too, I hope it eases up soon for him! :(
And that casserole sounds yummy, you'll have to post he recipe or sen it to me! :)
Now that basketball season has started my husband spends very little time at home, and I miss him terribly. I can totally sympathize with you on that one!
Emma Claire is still cute as a button!
When she outgrows her bows please let me know if you plan to sell!!!
She is seriously so smiley for a newborn! I've never seen so many pics of a smiling newborn before. Sweet baby girl :)
I keep reading all your posts, and I keep forgetting to comment!
Sweet girl, sweet mama and daddy.
And I am so jealous that Emma Claire looks so much like her mama so soon! I keep hoping my daughter will start to favor me as she gets older!
I love all the things you're loving. The good, hardworking hubby is a huge one. You KNOW I'm in that same boat. A wonderful hub and father is a blessing.
I love, love, LOVE EC's cute little faces, expressions, smiles...everything. She is a ham...intentional or not! Lol. And that bow? The are no words.
How are the doggies adjusting to a new princess in the house?
I can't believe your husband is working so much! I'm sure it is tough being on your own so much, but you seem to be doing an awesome job. The tater tot casserole looks so yummy! You'll have to post the recipe. Emma Claire is so so darling! :)
Wow!! You're hubby is such a trooper!! It is so crazy to me how much I feel like our lives (my family and yours) parallel- Karl has been working crazzzy long hours so I totally relate how difficult it is. He's not working quite as much as your hubby but karl is working 5am until 5:30 or later-- no fun!
I was just talking to Karl this evening how this is temporary- and just a SEASON!!!! how cool that that was your devotional!!
And I totally relate on the sleep issue... I had about a week of sleepless nights where RG just stayed up all night... But your right, I'm sure as hard as they are we will miss them when they are gone. :)
love howGod is always working in our lives!!
Ps where do your devos come from? Is there a website? I'd like to subscribe too! That would be way better use of my time than playing on fb lol :-P
Hahah I love the last photo with the huge bow! That is hilarious! :D
Post a Comment