Happy Wednesday everyone! :-) I'm linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday. This week it's pretty simple what I'm loving...
Stay tuned for a newborn photo shoot post :-) I'm no Anne Geddes but I'm very pleased with how they turned out!

10 comments:
Precious!!! So glad ya'll are doing well.
Beautiful! Can't wait to see more. :)
Can't wait to see the rest! :)
I would say you and Anne Geddes are in competition! ha
That is precious!
WELL, darlin. I have been so far behind. BUT I just sat there and caught myself completely up and I must say. She is absolutely beautiful! I know you are feeling beyond blessed, and YOU SHOULD.
I cannot wait to see these pictures you took!!!
That photo is RIDICULOUS!!! Omgosh...I can hardly stand her cuteness. And I'm thinking she is looking like her pretty mama in this one.
Glad nursing is going well! I'm weaning Maryclaire (or actually she is weaning herself) and I am so sad over it. Enjoy that bond with her!
She is so so precious!! I can't wait to see the rest of her newborn pictures--I'm sure you did an amazing job!! :)
She is so beautiful!
OMGoodness, Mallorie. Too much cuteness on my screen right now!!!!!!!!!! :)
could that bottom lip be ANY cuter?!?!?
Post a Comment