I thought it would be fun to update everyone with some of the progress being made on the house! Keep in mind there is still SO MUCH to do, but I felt like I needed to show some progress. If nothing else it will remind me that things ARE getting done! HA!
All of our dishes are now unpacked and put away in the cabinet!
Our version of a china cabinet ;-) We have all of our nice crystal organized in one cabinet!
Pots and pans are all ready to be used!
The dining room is starting to take shape! The table is all set up....the rest of the room is a different story ;-)
The TV is all set up, just waiting for cable!!!
Our new king mattress has been delivered and it is SO COMFORTABLE! At our condo we were using two twin beds pushed together for our master bedroom. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my bed now!!!
Guest bedroom sneak peek :-) The bedding still needs to be de-wrinkled and there are a few paint projects I have up my sleeve before you get to see everything! We registered for this bedding when we got married and I LOVE it! I can't wait for the whole room to be finished, it's going to be a great relaxing room for our guests!
This is all you get to see of the master bathroom! ha! :-) The rest is quite a mess!
I've picked a color for the family room! I love it and really think it will work with the new furniture that's coming this week!!!
We got the paint for the nursery too! :-) I am SO EXCITED for her room to be done! I'm going to wait to paint her room until the Hubster gets home so he can help! It will be a fun project for us to work on together!
So there ya have it! We're making progress! I am SO THANKFUL for my Mom and my in-laws! They have been such a HUGE help! I honestly don't know what I would do without them!Thank you guys for everything you've done!
For those of you who are concerned that everything looks way too nice or neat...
I ASSURE YOU that the majority of the house is NOT done! HA! Most of the rooms don't have boxes in them anymore, but that doesn't mean they're done! Here are a few pictures that I can't believe I'm sharing, but it's what our master bedroom looks like for real! ha!
My little moving buddy...she has been great moral support ;-)
Yes, here is what the majority of my rooms look like now! A hodgepodge of my decorating stuff/baby stuff/the hubsters stuff that is not anywhere near in the right spot! I have lots of arranging to do!
So folks, that's what's been done so far! There is still SO MUCH MORE to be done, but it will get there! I hope you enjoyed this little preview!!! :-)
7 comments:
Great job so far!
Everything looks great so far! Can't wait to see the rest :).
everything looks great!!
Joeylee
Sweet N Sassy Girls
A few years back we upgraded from a Queen to a KING! Oh my. Once you've had a taste of the king, you never go back. Ha! :) Awesome, isn't it? Glad you don't have to sleep on a pretend one anymore! Lol.
Valspar paint ROCKS! Can't wait to see the finished room...I'm sure you're more excited!
It's good to document your progress. You're right, it will make you feel productive.
Never be afraid to share "real life"...no one wants to see perfection...it's so unattainable! ;)
Did you stay dry in the storm???
Sophisticated Steps
oh girl you are doing such a great job!
we also do not have a china cabinet (or the cabinet space to put our china so its sitting in boxes for now haha) K said he has been looking on craigs list and there are some nice ones on there for cheap.
I love your dining table and that guest bedroom comforter! BEAUTIFUL!!
ps I am so glad you posted those last pics... I was starting to get a little jealous that you had so much done! haha....
only a few more days till you get your hubby home! i'm sure you are sooo excited :)
You're getting there sweetie!!!
It looks great! I am so glad you found a dr you like too. Can't wait to see that baby girl!
Post a Comment