5.18.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! Since I'm finished with school and it's summer...my days are running together. I hardly knew it was Wednesday!

If you want to participate in What I'm Loving Wednesday link up HERE!


Here's what I'm loving today...

{One}
Being an Alumni of Baylor University!


{Two}
American Idol

I am totally in love with this season! I never thought I would like it, but I'm hooked! Next week is the finale and I'm SO EXCITED to see who's going to win! I love all three of the contestants left....I don't want to see anyone leave :-( Are any of you watching? Who's your favorite?!

{Three}
Getting Wedding Presents!!!

I love getting presents in the mail! :-) It's like Christmas every day!!! I also love all of the gifts we got at the party...they've all been opened and are waiting to be packed up and moved! We are so lucky to have such generous family and friends. I can't wait to use all of our new things we've gotten!!!

EEK! :-) I just love everything we got at our Dallas party! I'm currently working on all of my thank-yous!

{Four}
My Mommy

Now, I love my Mommy every day...not just today...but she got me a surprise present today!!! She knew I had reeeeeally wanted an iced tea maker, and hadn't gotten one at any of my parties. So she went and got me one!

 Do I have the best Mommy, or what?!

{Five}
My Blue Salt and Pepper Shakers

Now, technically these should go under wedding gifts...since that's how I got them...but I love them so much I think they should get their own section. One of my Mom's wonderful friends (and I consider her my friend too!) got these for me, I just love them! Thanks Christie :-)

{Six}
Thrifty Finds for under Five Dollars

I am IN LOVE with these lamps. The Hubster is fantastic and went along to a few thrift stores with me today :-) I saw these and knew I had to have them...I'm sure the Hubster thinks I'm crazy...but I can see beyond the brass! I'm planning on putting these beauties in our future guest room! I'm thinking they would be so pretty painted a light blue with a white lamp shade... :-)

And you can't beat the price...each lamp was only $5!

I got them at Angels' Attic in Grapevine!

{Seven}
My Fur-Babies

As always, I'm loving my sweet babies! This picture of Gracie was TOO FUNNY not to post! HA! I actually caught her after a yawn :-)

This sweet girl just doesn't take a bad picture...EVER! I was trying to get a "funny" one of her, just like her sister...but nope, she's just too cute! Don't you hate pretty people...uh, I mean...dogs! ha! :-)

{Eight}
My Wonderful Husband

Isn't he just too cute :-) I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. He is the best husband!

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2

2 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Pretty much nothing better than opening presents...oh wait...yes, when they're WEDDING presents! :)

I can see beyond the brass, too! What a guy to go with you to thrift shops. Keep him. Haha!

Sophisticated Steps

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute post... and I love your baby's yawn!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...