5.04.2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been a while since I've done a What I'm Loving Wednesday post! I'm glad to finally have the time to sit down and blog :-)

{Link up HERE!}



{One}
Spending time in Georgia


It's just so beautiful here!


{Two}
Driving around with the Hubster


He loves to take dirt roads...even to pick up a pizza in town :-)  And we always seem to get stuck behind a tractor....only here.


{Three}
Houses in South Georgia

I am IN LOVE with each and every house here. I have always loved this style of house, and there just aren't enough of them in Texas! Driving around town here is so fun for me because I love to look at all of the cute houses. Big, small, elegant or simple...they're all beautiful to me! I took these pictures on my phone while just driving around the other day..I didn't have my big camera, these pictures will just have to do! :-)





{Four}
Boiled Peanuts and Okra

While these foods aren't a new love for me...I sure do get a lot more of them here!



If you want to drool over some more southern cooking, visit THIS POST...it will make you wish you were here with me! :-)

 {Five}
Shrimp Festival


This past weekend the Hubster and I...along with the in-laws and the puppies went out to Fernandina Beach to attend the annual Shrimp Festival! :-) This is just sneak peek...look for a full Shrimp Festival post coming soon!


{Six}
The fur-babies

I'm SO GLAD they have a haircut!!! They look so much better! We took them with us to the Shrimp Festival and people just loved coming up to pet them. That might have to do with the fact that they were in a.....STROLLER all weekend. Yes, that's right...we put our dogs in a baby stroller. Not even a fancy dog stroller, a true baby stroller. To be fair, it was the Hubsters stroller when he was a baby, so we didn't go out and actually spend money on this! We wouldn't have survived the weekend without it y'all! It was so crowded, there was no room for them to walk around, and it was H-O-T! They loved getting to lounge all weekend!


{Seven}
The Hubster

I couldn't do a what I'm LOVING post without mentioning my sweet Husband. Words cannot describe just how lucky I am. He was so sweet all weekend at the Shrimp Festival. What other guy do you know that would push his DOGS around in a BABY STROLLER?! He was a trooper, and was truly better at moving the stroller through the crowds than I was! He's going to be such a good Daddy someday! :-) I think I've got a keeper!



"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love car trips with the hubby!

Super cute blog!!!

xoxo-Hannah @ A LOVELY MESS, your new follower!

come see me!

Heather said...

This was fun to read!

Kit said...

Looks like you have some awesome things you are loving right now!!!

Chelley N said...

That sunset pic is amazing! I also love that style of house. Happy Wednesday :-)

Anonymous said...

bahah I love the pic of the pups in the stroller!! So cute!

Marcie said...

Thanks for becoming a follower! I am almost to 10 (double digits)!! yahoo!! ha

Marcie said...

Gotta get my hubby a stroller! He would die!

Sarah said...

Discovered your blog from another. We vacationed in Georgia last April and it was gorgeous. Loved it. We live on a farm so I love that tractor pic...just try not to get to impatient with those farmers on the road. Have a great day!

www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

Joeylee said...

love those houses and the love the dogs in the stroller!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...