3.25.2011

Happy Friday and Future Plans

Hi everyone! I feel like this week was the longest week ever, and at the same time I can't believe that March is almost over already! I am loving the great spring weather that we're having now! I can't wait to go shopping and get some new spring clothes! :-) This week was pretty uneventful and I didn't get much done furniture/project wise... :-( I am hoping to remedy that this weekend!!! This post is going to be a random assortment of reasons that I am having a great Friday!

Today for lunch I got to go to one of my favorite places for lunch...
Rudys!!! :-)

Spring has FINALLY arrived!
Baylor is always beautiful in the Spring, and it's no different this year!

I am thankful to be so close to graduation and finally have a PLAN!!! Future Hubster got his DREAM JOB after waiting for almost 15 months to hear. So, after graduation we will be moving to Virginia!

I'm going to be close to so many neat places...

The White House!


Mt. Vernon


And let's not forget, all of the MUSEUMS in Washington, D.C.! :-)

I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life! I am so excited to get to live in an area that is full of so much culture and history!

"Trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

5 comments:

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

How exciting! Virginia is beautiful! So...does this mean you can proceed with wedding plans?

Sophisticated Steps

Amanda said...

Yay for future hubster!! I'm excited for you guys!! Virginia is beautiful and there's so much history for you to enjoy.

NKriste said...

Wow, that is very exciting!! Sounds like you have so many exciting things ahead of you. :)

I just found your blog-it's so cute! Love the background. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Here's another great reason for moving to Northern Virginia. We have the DC Big Flea Market several times a year. You'll love it. I've gotten lots of great bargains there. The next one is in July.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sweetie!!!! Can't wait to hear more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...