Search

Loading...

3.08.2014

These Are the Days




Life with a toddler is busy. There's just no way around that. It's also messy, sticky, fun, exciting, and exhausting. Most days I look around my house and can easily count 100 chores to finish, messes to clean up, and projects to be finished. Right now I know I have laundry in the dryer that needs to be put away, dishes in the sink, toys everywhere, and lunch mess on the island to clean up. But in the same breath I know these days are short lived. In the moment they seem never ending, but I can already feel time slipping away from us. Next month Emma Claire will be two and a half. Closer to three than two. THREE. How is that even possible?




 Lately I've been trying to soak up these days. I know one day I will have clean floors, plenty of time to put laundry away, time to read, I will cook gourmet meals more often than macaroni and cheese, showers will not include an audience, and I will ache for these busy days back. So in honor of these busy days here is a little glimpse of what we've been up to. Since apparently I don't blog anymore ;-)













I remember when I first started blogging, I couldn't wait to have a full and busy life to blog about. Now that I have a VERY full and busy life I don't seem to have the time to blog about it. Quite ironic if you ask me. Hopefully I will start blogging again soon. I have so much to share and am constantly starting notes on my phone about funny things Emma Claire says. I need to start regularly blogging about them!



4 comments:

HickChickBritt said...

I just blogged the exact same thing! Haha I also think I might have 5 followers left. Oh well making memories and enjoying our children is way more important than spending time on the computer.

Emily said...

Love this post and often find myself feeling the same way. These busy and messy days are a blessing and one day we will miss them. It won't be like this for long! :) Love EC and all her cute faces!

Kristen said...

She is getting so big!! Love how expressive she is too!

I've been pretty busy too, though I don't have a kid. ;) haha

Beth Ann said...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...