Search

Loading...

1.16.2014

First Haircut 1.15.14

Well I think the title of this post is pretty self explanatory. Yesterday, Emma Claire got her first haircut! My friend Bekah asked me last week if I wanted to do a double date for first haircuts. Of course I said yes! I have been too chicken to trim EC's hair myself, so I wanted to go let a pro even it all out first. I do plan on regularly trimming it myself for a while after this. We had too much fun and managed to do it on our "weekend" so that daddy got to tag along too. 

She was a little unsure at first. 

So serious. 

But she quickly warmed up. And LOVED every second of it. 

 I love those little hands, and her sparkly nail polish.

Time to get blown dry! She loved this part too. 

Look at that smile. 

 All done!

Side shot. 

Other side. 

From the back!

Such a cheesy smile and gosh awful lighting, but I love it. 

Emma Claire and Gracie chatting. They're like "WHAT just happened!?"

Love these sweet girls. 

Bekah and Gracie!

Such.A.Ham. I love it. 

And this one...I have no clue what I'm going to do with her .

Running off some energy before lunch. 

 Cheesecake factory to celebrate!

And the picture of the day. Bekah said, "There's a sucker on my back isn't there..." right before I snapped this. So funny. 

I wish I knew what they were chatting about.

I feel so blessed by my friendship with Bekah and I love watching Emma Claire and Gracie's friendship blossom. We always get asked if they are sisters or cousins and yesterday a woman came up to me and said, "They're soul sisters. You can just tell." So now the dynamic duo has a new nickname, "Soul Sistas" and it fits them perfectly. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. Actually...I can. Because life is just moving ahead TOO quickly. I love this age and their little friendship in this stage.
 

7 comments:

jessica said...

Such beautiful little girls.

Thanks for letting me over-like picture of EC on your instagram. Your little family is just too precious.

Dina said...

Such cute pictures! And cute hair too!

Emily said...

These pictures are just the sweetest! I love her serious faces and her sweet little cheeks too! Precious!

Natalie said...

Its all just TOO cute! Such a perfect first haircut experience :) And can't believe how cooperative she was letting you get pictures from every angle ;)

Kelsey said...

So sweet! Love all the pictures you were able to get. I told my husband that I was just going to trim Kinley's hair and he told me absolutely not...apparently that one time I tried to cut his hair and took the guard off and got a little more hair than I was trying too wasn't a good experience for him. Oh well, I guess I'll let the pro's do it. :)

Kelsey said...

So sweet! Love all the pictures you were able to get. I told my husband that I was just going to trim Kinley's hair and he told me absolutely not...apparently that one time I tried to cut his hair and took the guard off and got a little more hair than I was trying too wasn't a good experience for him. Oh well, I guess I'll let the pro's do it. :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

LOVE. THESE. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...