Kelly, over at Kelly's Korner, is hosting SUYL "Favorite Blogs" today! I read SO MANY blogs it's so hard to pick my "favorites", I don't want any hurt feelings if I've left someone out!!! I think I may do another post like this next week to cover everyone!
A Few of my Favorites
A Few of my Favorites
I have been reading Kelly's blog for a while now and I just LOVE her! If you haven't read her blog you need to!
Shannon's blog was one of the first I found when I started reading blogs and I love hers as well. She has a great decorating style and always has cute pictures of her ADORABLE little boy!
I found Allie's blog through a link up at Kelly's Korner a while back. It turns out we were in the same sorority at Baylor, several years apart! She is also having a sweet baby girl soon, it's been great reading her fun posts!
Elizabeth is expecting a sweet little girl soon as well! Her blog is adorable just like her, I love reading her new posts!
I LOVE Emily's blog! I've been reading for a long time now! I found her blog before I had mine and she has such a great writing style AND design style. Her house is adorable! Speaking of adorable....she just had the CUTEST little girl a few months ago!
I've also been reading Dina's blog for a while. Her house is to die for and I love how she decorates. Take a look around if you want to be inspired! She has great taste, and it's all so unique!!!
I've been following Kate's family blog for a while too. Her daughter, Lucy, is battling cancer and going through more than any child ever should. Kate's posts are real and heartfelt and this family is always in my prayers.
Gail cracks me up. She is a rock star designer, photographer, Mom, Wife...she basically does it all. AND she's funny!
I tried to get a picture but it wouldn't work :-( Anyways, Kayla is a fun, young, great girl who has such a cute blog! She has two adorable dogs and a really cute niece!
I seriously read so many blogs it's hard to capture my favorites! I'm sure I'll add a few more as I think about it! I also have some of my favorites listed on my sidebar! What are some of your favorite blogs?
HAPPY FRIDAY!








6 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check those out!
awee you are so sweet! I just love reading your blog and keeping up with you too! :)
You are officially the sweetest thing since sliced bread. Wait. That doesn't sound right...but you know what I mean. ;)
Someone said they found me via you...and I was like "Huh? Wait. What?"
(Didn't see my updated blog roll yet, obviously.)
Thanks, Mallorie!
Sophisticated Steps
Okay, how sweet are you? I mean, I love you!!!!!!
Thanks doll! Looks like my picture AND tabs are hiding ;)
Awww, thanks Mallorie for the shout out! You are so sweet :)
aww! thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment