After reading Emily's post about her newest project (a family binder) over at Live a Charmed Life I was hooked and had to start making my own! I of course went straight to Pinterest where I found my newest favorite blog, I Heart Organizing, it's great blog with tons of awesome organizing ideas! I used her idea for a cover page and made my own!

I also got a bunch of other great ideas and am in the process of making more pages! As I get them done I will be sure to share! I'm not sure what sections I'm going to have yet, here's what I'm thinking so far. I'm sure I'll come up with other things that will need to go in here!
*Important Information: House info, emergency contact numbers, utilities information, phone list
*Cleaning: Cleaning schedule, checklists, cleaning tips
*Food: Menus, shopping lists, food charts, recipes
*Finance: Bills, Budgets
*Emma Claire: Doctors numbers, Doctors visit information
*Hubster: Work stuff , nothing that would interest you guys ;-)
Do you have a family binder? If so, what's in it?
4 comments:
Now why haven't I ever made one of those??? I really, really need one. Well, looks like one more thing for my "to do" list.
Why does it only ever grow? ;)
P.S. Will check your other baby posts when I get a chance. (Look at that! Another "to do"! Lol.)
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the family binder, I think I'm going to make one!
What a great idea !
Post a Comment